Friday, November 9, 2007

Grinding to a stop

For the last 2 weeks things have really seemed to slow down around here, I'm working on getting my schoolwork done and catching up on relaxing, while Felica continues to hammer away at her Mary Kay and daycare. I feel that at this point and time though, things are slowly going to start ramping up more.

For example, last night I installed a water softener, and a whole house filtration system (very proud of myself, I just hope that It doesn't get any leaks. or I'll be in big trouble). As it stands right now though, you can really tell the difference that it has made in the water system overall. When I showered this morning, I used way to much soap and could barely get rid of all the suds, did the same thing last night when I was washing my hands.. Hopefully this will really cut down on the amount of soap used overall in the entire house. The taste of the water overall has greatly improved as well. I did test our water too to see if there was anything wrong with it, and on all the tests I did, everything showed up just as it is suppose to, so that is a big relief also.

Next big project on the list is to finish up Felica's office or to put in a Dishwasher, haven't decided which will be first but you never really know until the time comes to get it done!

Alrighty, well I'll let you go for now and I'll also try to get some pictures up soon.. (not quite sure where the camera is though.

1 comment:

uncle Timothy said...

yea on the watr softnr... GOOD WORK !!!the d.w. would be the next logical install... then mor time 4 othr things... esp. aftr suppr...u will also find better tea or coffee,,,, every thing one does with h2o.ltr uncle timothy