Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Its been awhile

Sorry for the Giant gap in between posts, its just that during the winter break season I am incredibly busy and have very little free time, that time that is free is devoted to doing homework, Projects, gift buying/rapping, and getting ready for family to come.

BUT! Things are going quite well at the Nofsinger residence, The downstairs is 90% complete with a few touch ups in paint to do, all the flooring in, and just trim left. The Garage area, which I thought would never have anything done to it has undergone a massive transformation into what is going to be a daycare room for Felica. Along with that transformation has gone new wiring in multiple places throughout the house, moving things to there own circuit, putting in a new box, and separating things out a little better. Hopefully it will cut way down on anything needing to being tripped in the Main Breaker box.

I have also finally moved all of my computer equipment into my own office, in the room we had originally thought to be my office, The Red room.

Felica also rewarded me for all my hard work by getting me a TV/Monitor for my computer and 360. 32" of HD goodness.. THANK YOU FELICA!

Other than that.. things are just great!

OH... and I forgot to mention that the Nofsinger house has a new member, His name is Cooper, he is 24 inches long, 13 pounds, and Part Pug, Part beagle. He is probably the Cutest thing I have ever seen, and I think most people would agree.

Well I'll throw some pictures up finally so you can see for yourself the differences that have overcome the house.











2 comments:

Noffie said...

The picture of your new display is a little on the blurry side. So do you still have the big TV up in that room?

LOL, maybe you should have waited until we had drywall on that laundry room area to take a picture of it. It does look pretty ghetto if you don't understand what is gong on there.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.