Friday, September 14, 2007

FIRST ROOM COMPLETED!

Hey guys,
Little update, no pictures right now (I'll throw some up later), but as it stands i have the bathroom downstairs almost completely plumbed, the toilet and the sink are ready to go, and all that remains with the shower is to put in the mixing valve and faucets in the shower.
last night at 12:00 I finished the upstairs bathroom completely by installing the light bar over the sink and then the medicine cabinet, so it is OFFICIALLY the first room to receive a "DONE" stamp!
I'll keep you all updated on the progress as things progress! Thanks for the comments! and if you have any ideas for spaces in my house, let me know!

Aaron Brody Nofsinger

2 comments:

Noffie said...

There are still no walls on the downstairs bathroom though, right?

Jonah Thomas said...

Is there still siding in your hallway? Daddy could use some siding on his porch, maybe you could fax it to him to use?