Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome to the house!

This is my first post of hopefully what will be many more to come.

My wife and I recently bought a house in Rewey, and are going to renovate the home completely before we move in, hopefully. So far I have removed the walls in our living room, and removed a toilet and a shower that were located in the middle of our den. its been a lot of work, and plaster, lath, and paneling have already been removed from various areas of the house.. well I'll get back to it, update you all soon!

2 comments:

Noffie said...

You'll be sure to mention all the hard, volunteer work that is contributed to this "little" project. :-P

MtnRidinLady said...

Hi, You guys!!!

What a wonderful house! You will have wonderful fun making it your own and creating warm, sweet memories for the future. If Adam's comment is a hint, you'll have lots of help, too!

God Bless!
Auntie Susan