Tuesday, October 2, 2007

All Moved In! But still not done!



Well, had to move out this weekend of our old apartment. Someone rented it and we were suppose to be out on the 28 by noon. Thankfully a bunch of my buddy's came and helped move, without there help I probably would have never been able to move everything. So I would like to personally thank Justin Allik (AKA HYDRAULIC ALLIK), Eric Hakeensen, Eric (From Steves) and Dave Swenson. These guys rock.

We also got a ton of work done on the house, the living room is almost complete, and we installed wood floors through the living room, office and a hallway. We also got the ceiling upstairs in our bedroom, and I decided to take the ceiling down in my office/guestroom. Things are really coming along. going to be great when it all done.

Also would like to thank my parents again for helping, wouldn't be near as far as I am right now without their help.. Thanks DAD!

1 comment:

Noffie said...

You need to get some of the pics that felica has on facebook on here. The facebook pics are alright, but mom and dad aren't on facebook.