Thursday, October 11, 2007

Times are good!

Hello EVERYBODY!

So far, things have gone pretty smoothly, no one has died, but we have had some injury's. I've almost ripped off 3 of my nails (fingers and toes). Kitty took a dive in the yard and hurt her back, and we've had many cuts scrapes and bruises, but things are slowly coming together.

Last night I started Texturing, and went on a spraying rampage, completely texture my room, I had originally planned just to do the ceiling, but thought, AHH what the heck! Next on my agenda for tonight is to get up on the roof and start beating the crap out of the Chimney, taking it all the way down to just the top of the roof, then maybe break some of it out from the inside.

I also set up my computer at home so I can actually do some work on it.. getting pretty anxious without it. I also beat halo 3 with Adam on Tuesday.. great game, if you don't have it, go get a 360 and pick up a copy.. GOOD STUFF...

Alright, well, I better get back to school, got Metallurgy coming up next!

2 comments:

Jonah Thomas said...

Metallurgy? Are you going to be a Metal Slime?

Noffie said...

I got the shingle shovels from Dave yesterday. They are pretty heavy duty - must weigh like 30 pounds each! They have to be tough I suppose, to withstand all the prying leverage action.